Dakin Business Group.
Dakin Business Group is led by Priscilla Dakin, a seasoned entrepreneur and business executive. Over her 30+ year career, she’s worked in a number of industries – from manufacturing to health care, retail to publishing and beyond. She has bought and sold companies, served as managing partner in joint ventures, been the sole leader and part of leadership teams in both for-profit and not-for-profit enterprises, and operated concerns as large as $30MM in revenue.
No matter the environment, Priscilla is respected for her business know-how and ethical decision making. She was trained in business buying, selling, and valuation work by the largest business brokerage in New Mexico, one where over 900 successful transactions and 9,000 valuations were a hallmark. As an independent trusted advisor, her opinion and guidance are routinely sought.
At Dakin Business Group, routine collaboration with other intermediaries and experienced professionals ensures that each transaction has viable buyers and sellers, and each valuation and business sale preparation is of the highest quality. As a certified business intermediary with the International Business Broker Association and a business appraiser, Priscilla applies her valuation knowledge so that business sellers and buyers have the tools they need to make confident decisions.
An involved member of her industry, under Priscilla’s leadership the American Business Brokerage Association formed a business-intermediary national best practices group. There she contributes and learns from other professionals in the field and is designated a Thought Leader.
Priscilla is also a strong community advocate and engaged professional. Her charitable activities have included board leadership positions for animal advocacy, mental and physical health services, and educational organizations. She has memberships in various professional organizations, including business and estate planning council professionals. She has served as facilitator of healing racism and as a racial-justice advocate.
Affiliations, Certifications & Education
- Member, American Business Brokerage Association
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Member, ABBA Best Practices Group – Thought Leaders
- Member, International Business Brokers Association, Chairman’s Circle Award Winner
- Certified Business Intermediary, International Business Brokerage Association
- Current board member, New Mexico Angels
- Current board member, La Familia Medical Center
- Past Secretary, Santa Fe Estate Planning Council
- Past Treasurer, Punching Out Parkinson’s Santa Fe
- Past President, Española Humane
- Member and Past President, Trusted Advisor Network
- MBA, University of Chicago
- BS, Michigan State University
Contact us for your selling, valuation and buying needs – 505-466-4744. Or by email.