Positioning a business for sale involves knowing – and demonstrating – the business is financially viable today and will be in the future. Financial health, historical performance, quality of the product or service, regulatory and environmental challenges, and current economic realities all play a part in business valuation.
Our clients understand their company’s value as a tool for reinvention, development, and future planning. Because valuation isn’t just plugging numbers into a formula. And just because you think your business is worth a ton – or very little – doesn’t mean anyone else does.
When you need to understand your business’s value and want to position your company for the best sale possible, Dakin Business Group can help.
- Expert valuation and financial recommendations for sales to known and/or inside buyers
- Shepherd the sales process from valuation to close
- Partner with other professionals to help you navigate the buying/selling process
- Position your business for the best sale possible
- Assist owners who have an identified buyer, and who need guidance during the sale process, including vetting the offer
- Refer and partner with trusted brokers for outside listing and sale
- Act as an independent representative to safeguard your interests – we ethically support you through the process, including due diligence (the methodical, open, and respectful investigation by the buyer)
- Coordinate with other business intermediaries, attorneys and financial advisors to protect buyers
- Refer and partner with trusted professionals – real estate agents, attorneys, escrow agents, accountants and CPAs
- We love working with brokers for listings and referrals – let’s discuss how we might collaborate
Thinking of buying or selling a business? Contact us today for a no-obligation consultation.