APPLY BY 3/31/21
OUR NM ELECTRIC PROVIDER IS OFFERING RELIEF
|How does the PNM Small Business COVID Relief Program Work?
· $500 assistance for PNM customers in arrears (recently increased from $200)
· A total of $500,000 can be awarded to small business customers
· Deadline to apply is March 31, 2021
· Fill out an application online here
What are the Requirements for a Small Business to Qualify?
|· Registered with the New Mexico Secretary of State.
· On Small Power Service (PNM 2A or 2B rate).
· Be a nonprofit 501(c)3 or a small business in one of the following industries: restaurant, retail, hospitality, services (e.g. salon, massage business, small automotive garage), or leisure/entertainment with 50 or fewer employees.
· An active non-residential PNM Electric customer for the past 6 months.
· Experiencing financial hardships due to COVID-19, with a past due account.
· PNM customer must pay at least 25% of the past due balance and enter a payment arrangement for the remaining past due balance.