Finally, yesterday, 12/30/20 it was decided, the Senate has elected to not approve additional funds for individuals. So, the bill agreed earlier in the month by congress and signed by the president stands.
Key features include:
- Direct payments of up to $600 per adult,
- Enhanced jobless benefits of $300 per week,
- Roughly $284 billion in Paycheck Protection Program loans,
- $25 billion in rental assistance, an extension of the eviction moratorium and
- $82 billion for schools and colleges
We will soon see if the PPP roll out represents something similar to prior.